New England Camaro-Firebird - NECF

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
RaGiN Z
RaGiN Z
Pontiac 455
Pontiac 455

Need any help? Empty Need any help?

Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:32 am
I've done graphic design and a bit of programming so if there is anything I can do to help the site get off the ground, let me know! I've missed this place!

Any chance that site for your car builds is still up? I don't remember what it was called.
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://ne-camaro-firebird.forumotion.com

Need any help? Empty Re: Need any help?

Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:38 pm
Not yet, but we'll probably need that kind help at some point. I don't recall the build site, but Thank You for posting your Terminator build!!!
RaGiN Z
RaGiN Z
Pontiac 455
Pontiac 455

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:14 pm
There was a site connected to NECF where you could post your mods, time slips, how much you spent and how much you thought it made a difference in performance. I don't recall what it was called unfortunately.
RaGiN Z
RaGiN Z
Pontiac 455
Pontiac 455

Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:16 pm
Admin wrote:Thank You for posting your Terminator build!!!

Absolutely! I would love to see this site get off the ground again, I can't stand the Facebook forums. They are brutally difficult to find any archived information unless you know exactly what you are looking for and sometimes I just want to wonder around the site and you can't do that, it's all incessant scrolling, I've had enough of that with Reddit.

Admin and Tom86iroc like this post

Tom86iroc
Pontiac Sprint OHC 6
Pontiac Sprint OHC 6

Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:35 am
We’ve been talking about getting the site up and running for acouple years and Al finally did and lets hope it takes off more now then ever
Admin
Admin
Admin
http://ne-camaro-firebird.forumotion.com

Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:49 pm
I tried several different sites and each was kind of a flop... went back to our roots and set this up back in October... been slow work since my PC fried in that Derecho storm in October. I ordered/built a new one via Digital Storm, but because of the demand for computers for remote schooling and covid shortages, its only now finished and in transit... I'll be able to get more done adding stuff to it.

RaGiN Z likes this post

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum